All paid members are able to reserve space to hold a pool party at Woodbridge Valley Pool!
There is no better space for your next event!
- Reservations must be made for any event with 10 or more guests.
- Parties are limited to 30 guests.
- There is a $25 Reservation Fee to book a party.
- Each guest will need a guest past ($8 each)
- All pool rules and regulations, as set forth by the Woodbridge Valley Pool
Association, FOUND HERE will govern the conduct and safety of the hosts and
- Set-up and clean-up rules can be found below.
- Request Reservation (2 weeks in advance – Pool has the right to refuse parties requested fewer than 2 weeks in advance)
- Log into your account or return to your account HERE
- Click Make a Reservation
- Select Pool Party
- Choose an available date
- Choose an available time block
- Choose ONE member on your account to hold to the reservation. Selecting 2 members will reserve both pool party spaces available.
- Return to this Party Information Page
- Fill out the form below and pay your $25 fee by credit card
- Your reservation is not confirmed until the form is filled out and the reservation fee is received
- You will receive an email from the board confirming your party
- Purchase Guest Passes (for every non-member guest of your party)
- Prior to party day: Purchase guest passes through your account
- On party day: Purchase guest passes at the front desk prior to party start time
- Existing guest passes: You may use any guest passes that you have on your account, as party
guest passes are the same as all other guest passes.
PARTY DAY / SET UP / CLEAN UP:
- All guests must enter and sign in at the front gate.
- The host may begin setting up no sooner than 1 hour before the scheduled start of the
- Perishable food may be stored in the pool’s refrigerator only if room allows.
- Food stored in the refrigerator must be brought in and taken out only by members of
the pool staff.
- The pool does not provide ice or charcoal.
- The party host is responsible for clean-up. This includes returning any picnic tables to the original place found (if you have moved any) and cleaning any grills you have used.
- Please go over these rules with your guests as they will sign that they have received and read these rules upon pool entry.