- Do I need to be a member to come to the pool?
Yes. Woodbridge Valley is a member-only pool. You need to be a member or a member can bring you with them as a guest.
- Do I need to stay with my guest at all times?
Guests can not stay at the pool if the member they came with is not in attendance.
- I was a member last year, do I need to re-register? If not, how do I pay for my membership?
Active members from the previous season do not need to re-register! Log into your account and click on the big red banner which will take you to your account options. Choose your membership and any add-ons (like guest passes) you need. You can then pay by credit card (with a small fee) or print an invoice and pay by check. Check your email for login instructions and reach out if you have any trouble.
- What are the pool hours?
Pool hours can be found HERE
- I have a nanny, can I add them to my account as a member?
Yes, nannies and full-time summer house guests can be added to your account by purchasing a summer guest pass. You can purchase the pass by logging into your account and clicking on Buy Guest Passes.
- How do I book a pool party?
Pool Party Information can be found HERE (will be updated soon!)
- Can my child join the swim team if we are not members of the pool?
No, per our league rules, all swim team participants must be members of the pool.
- Can I reserve the lap lane?
The lap lane is first come first serve, but our members know how to share well!
- Do you offer swim lessons?
We don’t offer swim lessons at this time, but feel free to check the bulletin board at the pool for members of lifeguards offering private lessons!
- Can kids come to the pool without an adult?
Members under age 9 must be accompanied and supervised at all times by a responsible person who is at least 13 years old. Members who are 9 through 12 years of age can be admitted without an adult only if they have the written permission of their parent/guardian and have passed the deep well test.